Thursday, May 27, 2010

Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent


So I got the module Charnel Crypt of the Sightless Serpent module from the great ASTONISHING SWORDSMEN & SORCERERS of HYPERBOREA website this morning.
I only had time for a quick flick through before work but it looks great.
'A millennium has passed since the Green Death swept across Hyperborea. In that bygone age of pestilence, a noble family fled the City-State of Khromarium. Far beyond the walls of the city, they entombed themselves in order to elude the inescapable plague. Their necromancer placed them in a deep slumber from which they never wakened. Also he summoned a mythical serpent to guard the vault, a beast reputed to shed gems for tears from eyeless sockets. Tales speak of this beast as the Sightless Serpent. Now, a knave of Khromarium claims to have witnessed the legendary beast. For a pittance he will lead your party to its trail…'
More importantly, it looks pretty easy to convert into a great little BoL scenario - I'm already thinking of how I can get my pcs involved.
But perhaps the best bit was the mail itself: the module came with a hand written note thanking me for my purchase - how bloody good is that? The days of old fashioned service are not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment